permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture at the Quivira Coalition Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Fortson <david@loatree.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture at the Quivira Coalition Conference
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:33:28 -0700

Good day,

We are working with the Quivira Coalition out of Albuquerque, New Mexico who is hosting their 10th Anniversary Conference: New Agrarians, November 8 - 11, 2012 featuring Bill McKibben of 350.org.

Some workshops of interest:

Cultivating the Seeds of Tomorrow for Future Generations: Hopi Tutskwa Permaculture
Lilian Hill, Hopi Tutswka Permaculture - Kykotsmovi, Hopi Nation, Arizona

Building abundance through soil health: Carbon banking on a New England Farm
Dorn Cox, Farmer - Lee, New Hampshire

Farming as Direct Action: Young Farmers and the New Agrarian Spirit
Severine von Tscharner Fleming, director, provisional producer, agrarian of The Greenhorns - Hudson Valley, New York

For more information on the conference:

http://quiviracoalition.org/10th_Anniversary_Conference/Conference_Schedule/index.html

Best

David