permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Permaculture saying, "Prepare for Disaster" and the money system collapse (reply 1)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Permaculture saying, "Prepare for Disaster" and the money system collapse (reply 1)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:53:15 -0400

On 9/28/2011 2:52 AM, Harold Waldock wrote:
"Joe",

Thanks for the reply (see it below). Without your comment, I would
not know what people are worried about or what the other issues
related to this topic are. I've passed this onto my local
Permaculture list and bcc'd you.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller

Very good idea to think on. Bucky knew what he was talking about.

If what "Joe" suggests is true and it comes to pass, the cause will be human unbridled greed, people refusing to take full responsibility for their own well being and not helping form a community in which they do their part to make it function, acts of God and society, corporations and governments out of control.

Back to Bucky. That's why we are in this list.

Part of any definition of permaculture should include reference to
a complete survival manual: food, health, energy, shelter, education,
Earth stewardship inextricably linked to the human footprint, one's homestead.