permaculture - [permaculture] New member

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New member
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Jager. Some here may know me from the Soil and Health forum.

I am practicing permaculture / natural farming techniques in the suburbs of
Bangkok, Thailand. I presently work intensively with about a 1/4 acre of
land, 1/3 of which is a small tropical home garden, the other part is a mixed
fruit orchard / grove. I have my own small tree nursery set-up in the garden
as well.
Apart from this I do guerrilla gardening; mostly planting fruit trees in any
location that is suitable in the wider neighbourhood.

My main focus is to become self-sufficient in terms of fruits and other tree
crops.

I am looking to share experiences, knowledge and techniques with other
practitioners.

Special Hi to John d'Hondt and Dieter Brandt. I have been following your work
in Ireland / Portugal and love to read more about it on this forum.

Daniel

  • [permaculture] New member, Daniel Jager, 09/23/2011