permaculture - [permaculture] Ask a Question to David Holmgren before Monday at noon GMT

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Luke Miller Callahan <luke@groaction.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Ask a Question to David Holmgren before Monday at noon GMT
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:48:51 -0000

Hi all,

I am interviewing David Holmgren about Permaculture Principles in the
Developed World tomorrow (monday 22/8/11) at noon GMT.

If you have a question that you would like asked in the interview, submit it
in the comments of this link. I would love your input!

http://groaction.com/discover/3110/david-holmgren-interview-permaculture-principles/

Cheers,

Luke Miller Callahan
Skype: luke.callahan
http://groaction.com

  • [permaculture] Ask a Question to David Holmgren before Monday at noon GMT, Luke Miller Callahan, 08/21/2011