permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] doc, alternatives to the use of Roundup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jay Woods <woodsjay@cox.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] doc, alternatives to the use of Roundup
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:14:39 -0500

On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 04:49:52 PM Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Your paper doesn't list the actual weeds controlled nor for herbicide control
what herbicides are available. This is important because the two references I
checked were only in terms of a single weed. The problem that I would like to
solve is all annuals in gravel and pavement and also poison ivy to which I am
allergic.

Gannon, T.W. and Fred H. Yelverton. 2011. Application Placement Equipment for
Bahiagrass (Paspalum notatum) Suppression along Roadsides. Weed
Technology. 25(1):77-83.

Whitaker, J.R., Alan C. York, David L. Jordan, and A. Stanley Culpepper.
2010.
Palmer Amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) Control in Soybean with Glyphosate and
Conventional Herbicide Systems. Weed Technology. 24(4):403-410.