permaculture - [permaculture] Seeking donations of computer components (cpu, mb, ram, win7)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seeking donations of computer components (cpu, mb, ram, win7)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:16:13 -0400

Hardware in my primary work computer failed recently and I would like to get this machine back online as soon as can be expected.

I would be grateful for donations of the following components from anyone, new or used in working condition:

Windows 7 (optional, I can always use XP)
Intel i3, i5 or i7 CPU and compatible motherboard,
Intel brand or other, 1155 architecture, ATX or Micro ATX
DDR3 ram, 2X2gig sticks or 1X4gig stick or more
Power supply, 600 watts minimum, 700, 750, 800 or 1000 watts maximum

I think I still have a working Quadcore CPU and 4 2gig ram sticks so
another option is donation of (new or used) any brand of 775 architecture motherboard with BIOS compatible with Intel Quadcore and accepts DDR2 RAM (4-8 gigs)
600 watt minimum power supply
or 775 (uses ddr2 ram) or 1155 (and ddr3 ram) motherboard with CPU already installed.

Many thanks to anyone willing to provide me with any of this equipment.

Lawrence London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net
lflj@bellsouth.net

  • [permaculture] Seeking donations of computer components (cpu, mb, ram, win7), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 08/27/2011