permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Oystein Tandberg <oystein_tandberg@yahoo.no>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The mission to build a toilet that utilises human poo - News - The Ecologist - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:04:47 +0100 (BST)

Bill Gates is a menace to humanity. He is the complete oppsite of
Permaculture, in my opinion. He is monoculture GMO Roundup WWF nature
reservoire while starving the caretakers of the forest, injecting mercury
into newborns while spraying the coulds to manipulate the climate.. Shame on
Bill Gates, his mother and his entire family.