permaculture - [permaculture] land looking for lovers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: katey culver <katey@earthandstraw.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] land looking for lovers
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 11:21:41 -0500

Hello,
I have a possible opportunity for some enterprising folks. There is some
beautiful farm land in TN owned by someone who is not in a position to do
anything with it himself. He is open to discussing offering up the land for
a farming/gardening operation. It is about 10 acres cleared with a 1/2 acre
pond and seasonal spring/creek. Just realized I don't have a picture of the
meadow, but I am attaching a picture of the pond. We are currently doing
restorative work with the pond adding beneficial bacteria and plants. The
meadow will likely be keyline plowed this fall.

If you are looking for an opportunity to do your craft and lack the spot to
do it, perhaps there is a place for you in creating this Permaculture
operation. For more info contact Katey at katey@earthandstraw.com

Please share this with potentially interested folks. Thank you!
In Lak'ech
~Katey

--
Katey Culver
Permaculture designer

  • [permaculture] land looking for lovers, katey culver, 08/06/2011