permaculture - [permaculture] Question on orchard sprays

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Question on orchard sprays
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:41:02 -0700

I have a friend living in Hood River, OR who is outside a lot working with a
non-profit. He says they are currently spraying the fruit trees and wonders
how it's affecting everything around that area. Does anyone know what they
spray or any other pertinent information I can give him?

Thanks~
Maria
w. seattle

--
*Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life and yet less
attached to it. - Ram Dass*

*“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be
their option.”* - Author Unknown.

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.