permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture curriculum for children

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelly Simmons <kelly@bouldersustainability.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture curriculum for children
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:37:25 -0600

Hi Laura - I have some materials from Green School days that we could meet and talk over. It's not complete lesson plans at this point (there was no time) , but I think it's useable.... The 11 and 12 year olds were the most fun. By 13 they were starting to develop attitude that it wasn't cool enough. Anyway, call me!

kelly
boulder