permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry (Community Food Systems)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry (Community Food Systems)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:11:26 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:52:39 -0400
From: Stephanie White (MSU-CARRS) <whites25@MSU.EDU>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Greetings SANET Community,

My name is Stephanie White, and I've been a long time reader (sometimes
commenter) on SANET. I'm a PhD student at Michigan State University
studying sustainable community food systems, and I've just finished up a 9
month research trip (funded by a Fulbright grant) to Senegal, West Africa to
study one urban food system. During the dissertation write-up period, I'm
on the lookout for additional employment/short term consultancies.

I have professional and academic background in agroecology, sustainability
studies, urban farming, gender and development and HIV and AIDS. I have
professional experience in writing/editing, proposal development, research
and project support.

I've got a more comprehensive professional profile located on Linkedin at
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top, but I can respond
to any inquiries you have via this email, as well.

Regards,

Stephanie White

Stephanie White, PhD Candidate

Community Food Systems

CARRS Department

Michigan State University

whites25@msu.edu

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Stephanie White, employment inquiry (Community Food Systems), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/13/2011