permaculture - [permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: harry byrne wykman <lists@peacetreepermaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] (Sub)urban Permaculture Elements
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 01:32:35 +0100

Hello Folks,

A while ago I posted here some ideas for suburban permaculture
elements. There were a few suggestions which I added to my list which
I have made available as a link from the link below. In addition to
that file (which is now kind of relegated to 'draft' status) I have
been thinking about how to develop a richer framework for suburban
economy. I would really appreciate people's thoughts.

Suburban Permaculture: towards a pattern language | Perennial Ideas
http://bit.ly/kz66nd

I would really appreciate people comments, ideas suggestions. I am
also looking for someone to give me some advice on how to actually
depict some of the relationships involved in linking these elements.

Harry