permaculture - [permaculture] Organic Living - A couple web links - FYI

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Carl DuPoldt <cdupoldt@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Organic Living - A couple web links - FYI
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:59:52 -0700 (PDT)

Organic Living Ideas:
http://www.organic-nature-news.com/organic-living.html
Just what is "organic living?" We describe it as a way of life which places
the least harmful impact upon our natural resources -- air, water, soil,
plants, and animals. It is a philosophy which respects the environment, and
lives in harmony with nature. While it is not necessary to be a "purist" in
order to live organically, one should be conscious of the effects our actions
have upon the environment. Our choices should reflect that consciousness.
Essential Organic Living:
http://www.essential-organic-living.com/organic-gardening-information.html

There is a plethora or organic gardening information out there for all of you
budding beginners (like myself). My advice is to firstly just have a go, get
your hands dirty, experiment, get the children involved and make it fun! You
don't have to be a farmer to grow organic! You don't need a vast amount of
knowledge of complicated procedures or magic tools to create your own garden.

  • [permaculture] Organic Living - A couple web links - FYI, Carl DuPoldt, 05/30/2011