permaculture - [permaculture] honor system front yard market

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] honor system front yard market
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 17:00:19 -0600

Jasmin and Lonnie of Bellingham, Washington talk about their honor
system market booth in their front yard. It sounds like it has had
great success.

And then Jasmin takes me on a tour of her rather massive garden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMXm-AWofLU

In other news, for each thing I post here, there are probably five new
things that I don't. If you like my stuff and want to get everything,
please sign up for my email thing:

http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp

Thanks!

  • [permaculture] honor system front yard market, paul wheaton, 04/09/2011