permaculture - [permaculture] Ormus

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jake Bucy <jakebucy@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Ormus
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:40:49 -0600

I have just recently learned about Ormus. Here is a link explaining what it
is. What is Ormus <http://www.idaorg.com/what-is-ormus/> There are many
companies that make and sell it, some having quite a few
recipes. Supposedly it is quite easy to make yourself from sea water or sea
salt. I have read that it contains many important minerials that can be fed
to the soil life, and then to plants, as well as having health benefits for
humans. I don't believe I have ever seen a post on this list about it. So
I am wondering if anybody on this list has any experiences with
reminerializing their land with Ormus?

Jake

--
“True security rests on a supportive and sustainable ecological base, on
spiritual as well as material well-being, on trust and reliance in one’s

"A useful contract with the earth places man not as superior to nature but
as a superior intelligence working in nature as a conscious and therefore as
a responsible part in a plan of evolution, which is a continuing creation."
-Liberty Hyde Bailey

"The object of Agriculture is to feed and clothe people. Two things will
guarantee this happens with maximum efficiency. Firstly, farming must be
prosperous and secondly, soil fertility must constantly improve." -P.A.
Yeomans

"Earth turns to gold in the hands of the wise" -Rumi