permaculture - [permaculture] Changing this list's configuration to allow html, image, pdf & pps attachments with a limit of 2mb total message size.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Changing this list's configuration to allow html, image, pdf & pps attachments with a limit of 2mb total message size.
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 22:26:57 -0500

I am changing this list's configuration to allow html, image, pdf & pps attachments with a limit of 2mb total message size. If anyone has a problem with this please let me know. 2mb may be too big and .pdf and .pps files as well as unedited images can be large. 3 mb/s DSL can handle this and probably 1.5 mb/s too but not so for 56k dialup if anyone still has this. Let me know. - LL

These are the changes in detail:

These are allowed:

.pdf
.pps
.html

image/gif
image/jpeg
image/jpg
image/jpef
image/bmp
image/png
image

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain

These are not allowed and will be filtered out,
ones that could contain viruses or other malware:

exe
bat
cmd
com
pif
scr
vbs
cpl
zip
rar

  • [permaculture] Changing this list's configuration to allow html, image, pdf & pps attachments with a limit of 2mb total message size., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/04/2011