permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Design Courses in Central Florida

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Design Courses in Central Florida
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:00:32 -0800 (PST)

Greetings All,

If you're within range of central Florida, now is a great time to get some
permaculture design training. There are two permaculture design courses
coming up, one in St Petersburg and one in Orlando. They're both spread out
over several weekends, and there's some time overlap between the two.

The course in St Pete starts THIS WEEKEND, Feb 5-6. It runs for six weekends
in a row, ending April 2-3. Details and registration are at
www.permacultureguild.us

The Orlando course starts March 5, and runs every Saturday through May 1.
Details and registration at www.simplelivinginstitute.org

The St Pete course focuses on urban permaculture. One great thing is, the
first half-day of the course is free and open to the public, so everyone can
get a taste of the basics of permaculture. Another great thing is, the St
Pete course is modular - you can take "a la carte" weekends.

So it would be feasible, for example, to take four weekends of the St Pete
course and then still take the Orlando course! A double-dip option for people
who want to go really hog-wild with permaculture education, which is
something I would certainly encourage. ;)

Bon Appetit!

jenny

Jenny Nazak, 512-619-5363

"We are seldom, if ever, locked into a reality that we can't change simply by
deciding to change our beliefs." (Harry Palmer, author of the AvatarĀ®
materials, www.TheAvatarCourse.com AvatarĀ® is a registered trademark of
Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.)

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Design Courses in Central Florida, Jennifer Nazak, 02/02/2011