permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Svar: Fwd: Re: no dig gardening/piracy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Svar: Fwd: Re: no dig gardening/piracy
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:10:47 -0700

The link that Thomas provided contains mostly illegally pirated material,
including an illegal version of my own book. The versions of Stamets's and
many of the others are pirated. My friend Larry Korn put a lot of work into
translating Fukuoka's books. When authors' works are pirated like this, it
robs us of the support we need to continue writing. And as Larry Santoyo
says, free is not sustainable.

Thanks for sending this, as my publisher, Chelsea Green, vigorously
prosecutes thieves.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com