permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Viewing SSE & Seeds of Change changes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Viewing SSE & Seeds of Change changes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:50:50 -0500

On 11/30/2010 11:21 PM, Scott Vlaun wrote:
I've worked with Seeds of Change for the last 17 years as a photographer
and writer. While recent events have been difficult to swallow for many,
including me, there are still a lot of well intentioned people there
that are working hard to support organic seed growers and increase the
stock of high quality organic seed on the market. They also still
support a lot of community gardening projects. We all knew that there
would be compromises when they were taken on by Mars, but millions of
dollars worth of good organic seed has been grown and distributed none
the less.

BS? Maybe, Total? I don't think so.

Here's the whole post that I was referring to, not so much SoC but the comments on SSE which are some of the most disgustingly ignorant and anti-grassroots natural agriculture and permaculture as you can get.
This SArjuna person and his "insider" friend (what a joke) must be in some corporate pocket to write the following post. I repost it just to show the extremes of opposition types the natural farming and permaculture will have to learn to deal with over the coming years in order to maintain the viability of these movements.

Whoever wrote this BS isn't fooling anyone, BTW. - LL