permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Intro- SB Organics Rare Food Nursery and Regen Ag

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Intro- SB Organics Rare Food Nursery and Regen Ag
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:32:13 -0400

On 10/31/2010 5:37 PM, loren luyendyk wrote:

I have also started a non-profit organization called Surfers Without Borders
to promote PC and sustainable design
through surfing and ocean recreation. Please visit
(www.surferswithoutborders.org) for more information on this
project.

My neighbor Ian is a big time surfer and in season works as a harvest manager at an organic market farm. As season has ended he s heading out to LA to....surf, then elsewhere to ....surf until next spring. He has a big interest in permaculture too. If I can reach him before he leaves I will try to put him in tough with you. During the last big hurricane here in NC he was at Hatteras surfing..