permaculture - [permaculture] Directory of Permaculture Resources In the United States - would like to create one of these to display in this list's homepage.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Directory of Permaculture Resources In the United States - would like to create one of these to display in this list's homepage.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:15:04 -0400

Directory of Permaculture Resources In the United States - would like to
create one of these to display in this list's homepage.

I would like to create a directory of permaculture resources to put on the
homepage for this list.

Categories:
1)
Online resources: websites, mailing lists, blogs, wikis, webforums
2)
Educational resources: teachers, schools, online coursework, internships,
work-study programs, community college and college coursework and
curricula, degree programs
3)
Permaculture sites, communities, farms, gardens, community permaculture
projects, urban, suburban, rural, parks,
demonstration sites, forest gardens, agroforestry, orchards, market farms,
homesteads, wildlands restoration,
erosion control, watershed management, water resources and keyline systems
4)
Aid and outreach programs involving permaculture education, project
implementation, community support
5)
Consultants, consultancy groups, teachers, field consultants and workers,
site planning, site inventory,
permaculture design
6)
Site construction, design implementation, plantings, earthworks, keyline
plowing
7)
Permaculture book sellers, new and used, publishers, libraries,
bibliographies, periodicals,
online magazines
8) Equipment dealers, machinery, implements, accessories, tools, handtools,
materials, soil amendments, seeds, plants,
permaculture plant nurseries, livestock dealers, local and mail order

Any resources that anyone thinks should be added to this collection can be
posted here in the list or sent to me in email at:
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
lflj@bellsouth.net
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net

I will start adding any information sent to me to the list homepage as soon
as it is received:

I will try to organize and format it carefully. If it should get too large,
slowing page loading,
everything will be put in a separate document and linked to.

I know that Keith Johnson and Peter Bane have already created a global
permaculture directory but I would like
to have a separate one just for this list, its subscribers and archives
browsers. Keith might find new additions to
add to his directory.

Thanks for any and all submissions for this project.

Lawrence London

  • [permaculture] Directory of Permaculture Resources In the United States - would like to create one of these to display in this list's homepage., Lawrence London, 09/24/2010