permaculture - [permaculture] Question about Gmail displaying message footers Re.: List info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Question about Gmail displaying message footers Re.: List info
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 02:30:54 -0400

Does anyone know how to get Gmail to display complete message footer
information? I can't seem to
find this in my Gmail acccount settings or anywhere else.
Messages sent to this list have useful footer info and with the increasing
numbers of subscribers
with Gmail accounts who may need it, I would like to include how-to info in
the list homepage.

Lawrence

  • [permaculture] Question about Gmail displaying message footers Re.: List info, Lawrence London, 09/24/2010