permaculture - [permaculture] Holmgren book misprint

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jonathan Storvick <jstorvick@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Holmgren book misprint
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:01:20 -0400

Hi all,
During my PDC back in Spring of 2009, I purchased a copy of David Holmgren's
*Permaculture: Principles & Pathways Beyond Sustainability* from the PC
Activist merch table. The copy I purchased appears to be misprinted - pages
65-96 (parts of Principles 3 and 5, and all of 4) are missing, and have been
replaced by reprints of pages 1-32. Does anyone know how I can get hold of
the missing pages short of buying a new copy?

Thanks,

Jonathan
Dale City, VA