permaculture - [permaculture] NE Permaculture Convergence is Now Sold Out

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: "W. Perm. Guild" <westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org>, northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] NE Permaculture Convergence is Now Sold Out
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:56:25 -0400

Hi Everyone -

Just a quick note in case you were thinking of showing up without having
pre-registered. We are now SOLD OUT except for a few Saturday Day Passes.
At the height of this event we will have 350 people on hand.... Thanks to
all who helped spread the word and hope to see you all next year.

Warm Regards,
Lisa Fernandes (for the Convergence Organizing Team)
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/

  • [permaculture] NE Permaculture Convergence is Now Sold Out, Lisa Fernandes, 06/30/2010