permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Beautiful land in Portugal to sell, 3.3 hectares, close to the project Tribodar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dward Okun <dward.okun@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Beautiful land in Portugal to sell, 3.3 hectares, close to the project Tribodar
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:48:46 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dward Okun <dward.okun@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: Beautiful land in Portugal to sell, 3.3 hectares, close to the
project Tribodar
To: westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael en Moabi <michael@lebaigue.com>
Date: 2010/6/23

Dear Friends,

We will have to sell a land that we have here in Portugal close to our
project Tribodar.

It would be great to sell it to a friend or someone that wants to take care
of the land in an ecological way :)

Description of the land:

Olive yard with around 3.3 hectares (33.000 m2) and around 300 olive trees,
25m2 barn without roof (could be transformed into house) and 12m2 barn. The
terrain has a very cosy atmosphere thanks to it’s gentle slopes and
terraces. It has good access by earth roads over 1km. The location is very
quite. There are no direct neighbours and there is no passage of any
kind. There
is a small well and a bigger one. The bigger well collapsed, but which hole
still fills up with water. The terrain is located at 3 km of the small town
of Nisa, with 3 supermarkets, banks, schools, and all kind of stores. It
takes a 40 minute ride to reach Portalegre and 45 min. to get to Castelo
Branco.

If you have interest to come and see and want to stay with us at
Tribodar (that is like 15/20 m walking to the land), you are mostly welcome!

Price: 30.000 euros

p.s . Please recend this message to people you think that would have
interess!

all the best,

Moabi

www.tribodar.com