permaculture - Re: [permaculture] list management, was new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith D Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] list management, was new permaculture news website
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:04:28 -0400 (EDT)

Because I felt the list NEEDED to see it since it relates to your behavior
with Sebastien, et. al. Transparency serves to keep this in the common view.
You didn't notify me first by private email and you also made your reply in
public...as is this. Most people will likely delete it anyway.

And speaking of "a whole lot of whining in public"....let's not go there.