permaculture - Re: [permaculture] eating dandelion blossoms

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] eating dandelion blossoms
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 08:31:24 -0700

There's a whole cook book on them....*The Dandelion Celebration, A Guide to
Unexpected Cuisine* - Peter Gail

Christie is such an awesome reminder of keeping the Wise Woman alive Thank
you RavenCroft!!!

maria

--
"We are all longing to go home to some place... Somewhere, there are people
to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our

"Love is never a relationship; love is relating. It is always a river,
flowing, unending. Love knows no full stop; the honeymoon begins but never
ends. It is not like a novel that starts at a certain point and ends at a
certain point. It is an ongoing phenomenon. Lovers end, love continues– it
is a continuum. It is a verb, not a noun." Osho

“If one went to the extreme of giving the patient the full details of
mortality and morbidity related to cesarean section, most of them would get
up and go out and have their baby under a tree…”
-Neel, J. Medicolegal pressure, MDs’ lack of patience cited in cesarean
‘epidemic.’ Ob.Gyn. News Vol 22 No 10

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.