permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Plants that are dynamic accumulators of nitrogen to use in making liquid fertilizer.]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Plants that are dynamic accumulators of nitrogen to use in making liquid fertilizer.]
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Moringa is so valuable as a highly nutritious food source for humans (it has
complete protein!! One of the few green foods that do) I can't bring myself
to use it for fertilizer, I try to use plants less useful for food. The oil
is extremely high quality too, doesn't go rancid. Every part of the plant is
highly useful. Can't bring myself to chop and drop this one.
Cory

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2010, at 12:49 AM, "Lawrence F. London, Jr."