permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: the oil leak in SB years ago started the envermental movement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: <scpg@arashi.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Organic Gardening Discussion List" <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: the oil leak in SB years ago started the envermental movement
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 08:11:11 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "sals3" <sals3@COX.NET>
To: <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 7:36 AM

one of the problems is the oil companies have so much money they can buy the regulations. in Carpinteria they are going to give the city over 100 million dollars or so but they =write the rules. the voters I think its called prop J need money for schools so there u go. the golden rule he that has the gold rules. that why IMHO it does not seem right that they can put up our oceans that I feel belongs to every one in the US for money. It will pass because we love money more than seals,fish,etc. I seen the last spill right here and here we go again. I think in Santa Barbara there are oil companys on land that are always getting finds because of spills. I mean over and over yet they have the gold so they rule. they pay the fine and move on. you think that will help the birds the fish the shrimp the sea itself . those bird don't make a cent they just die. go ahead stay there till you destroy the earth and sit there with you big pot of money. eat the money , take a sea bath in the money, fish for the money , boat in the money, let the folks that come here for the ocean come here to look at the money. stay there gobble up the resources and destroy the environment.. were talking about the resources of the whole earth. its not ours, the oceans they don't just belong to the US to suck out. The gold should not rule what is right for mankind should rule. so when I see in Carpinteria prop j I see how the oil companies can buy us off and it really brings it home to me how easy it is for them . they just offer money a offer we can not refuse. hehe like the mafia. Check out prop J in Carpinteria. all they are offering is money to Carp. and in return Carpinteria can sell out our oceans. Check it out . Carpinteria Ca. see how this works. see how the gold rules. and we have a seal rookery and the best surf spot in the whole world and they come from all over to surf Rincon. Yet Carpinteria can sell us out for 30 pieces of silver.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie White (MSU-CARRS)" <whites25@MSU.EDU>