permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Brain Tanning Workshop - Central Texas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dick Pierce <dickpiercedesigns@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, austin perm <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>, Newsletter and announcement list for Design Build Live <DBLnews@designbuildlive.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Brain Tanning Workshop - Central Texas
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:37:50 -0500

WOW, Everybody! and thanks to Marjory - this is a great and rare opportunity
to pick up self-reliance, art, environmental, and skills of our ancestors
and indigenous peoples. Just FYI, but well worth your serious consideration
- and forwarding to artist, craft, leather-working, pioneer afficianados,
etc. - I'm forwarding it to some buckskin friends in CO.

Dick Pierce

--
DickPierceDesigns@gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter)