permaculture - [permaculture] garden cart plans?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Justin Hahn <justin.hahn@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] garden cart plans?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:33:42 -1000

Hi all!

I'm looking for some plans to build a garden cart. Something like a wheel
barrow, but more stable and easier to pull up hills and over obstructions.
Plus with a bigger bed to carry more things, like watering cans, starts,
etc.

I have some wheel barrow handles, two mountain bike wheels, and a lot of
scrap lumber and various building materials. So the cost should be
negligible to me.

Best regards,
Justin Hahn

  • [permaculture] garden cart plans?, Justin Hahn, 03/30/2010