permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (fwd) Draft of list of permaculture concepts and practices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jacque Greenleaf <jacque@book-woman.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (fwd) Draft of list of permaculture concepts and practices
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:43:46 -0700

How about Mollison's error categories?

Type-one - fatal, fundamental design errors, such as destroying functional,
natural ecosystems to build your permaculture dream.
Type-two - design errors that result in unnecessary struggle for the
homesteader

These are what I am remembering off the top of my head, I am sure that there
are folks here who can elaborate.