permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: "Any Questions?" - Call for Permacultural Artists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: pil-pc-oceania <pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: "Any Questions?" - Call for Permacultural Artists
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:52:00 +1100

from Denmark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wadden Art <waddenart@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:14 AM
Subject: "Any Questions?" - Call for Permacultural Artists
To: stichting wadden art <waddenart@gmail.com>

Foundation Wadden Art especially hopes to invite permacultural artists
and ecological artists for the followng project:

Foundation Wadden Art organises for artists, permaculturalists and others
interested, within the Wadden Sea Festival 2010 in Denmark the project "Any
Questions?".
The selection is open for artists in all disciplines from all over the
world. You will find detailed information in the website.

Project "Any Questions?" - Call for artists - deadline 21 April 2010

Within the WaddenSeaFestival, Denmark, Mandoe Island, 4-12 September 2010

The call: http://www.waddenart.eu/any-questions/any-questions-phase-2

Any Questions?" is a project in which dialogue and exchange are important.
If you like to contribute to these discussions, you are most welcome.
Entries will be visible in the website, give an impression and feed the
discussion.

A project of foundation waddenart,
www.waddenart.eu, "Any Questions?" will show its results in various
locations in the Wadden as well as in various other places.

If you need more information, we are happy to answer your questions.

Making an art project with permacultural art as an inspiring event is not
easy to start with, it has not been done to often. Therefore we appreciate
it very much if you forward the project to other artists or organisations.
and we would be very happy if you would place it on bulletinboards and in
e-zines,

With kind regards,
Stan Coenders

--
Foundation Wadden Art
+420 6 05959423

  • [permaculture] Fwd: "Any Questions?" - Call for Permacultural Artists, Permaculture Cooperative, 03/03/2010