permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gates Foundation/ Community Food Enterprise

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gates Foundation/ Community Food Enterprise
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:24:36 -0800 (PST)

>globalising localisation with Bill Gates and friends

>you have to ask the question: why does the >Gates Foundation want to get
>involved with Local Food ?

I can think of many reasons. The first one that comes to mind is that they,
like us, are people -- people who eat food; care about their wellbeing and
their loved ones' wellbeing; and all of us are waking up to the importance of
local food (and local enterprise).

Jenny, Austin Permaculture Guild

Jenny Nazak
Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

Want to help increase the amount of compassion in the world? Take a moment to
do the Avatar® Compassion Exercise at
www.internationalavatarcourse.com/compassion.html
Join the Compassion Project team! Get your own supply of Compassion Cards at
www.TheAvatarCourse.com/compassion

Avatar® and ReSurfacing® are registered trademarks of Star's Edge, Inc. EPCsm
is a service mark of Star’s Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.