permaculture - [permaculture] Last day to sign up for GA PDC $50 discount

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Udan Farm <udanfarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Last day to sign up for GA PDC $50 discount
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:30:10 -0800 (PST)

Hey folks,just putting it out there that we have a couple of spaces left for
the Permaculture Design Course at Koinonia Farm in Americus, Georgia, USA,
which starts Feb.7th at 6pm. Teachers are Chuck Marsh, Patricia Allison, Bob
Burns and guests. Course includes dorm-style rooms and great food.
Full price tuition is $900 but for anyone signing up today by credit card
we'll give a $50 discount -so that's ONLY $850 for a PDC!Go to
www.georgiapermaculture.com for more info or go straight to
www.koinoniapartners.org and make a "Donation" for $850, then call Sarah
Prendergast at Koinonia

229-924-0391

and let her know you are signing up last minute for the course!But you MUST
sign up by 9pm tonight!

PLUS, the best part, it's supposed to be in the 60's and SUNNY there in the
next few days, so if you are sick of snow and ice come south!

Hope to see you there!Isabel CrabtreeCentral Georgia Permaculture Institute