permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the largest permaculture web site

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith D Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the largest permaculture web site
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:47:44 -0500 (EST)

The Permaculture Activist site has only 73 pages but, since its inception,
has had 1,213,429 visitors with about 110,000+/- page views / year in the
last two years.

At the rate you are going I think it makes sense to close our forum and
direct link to yours. One less maintenance task for me. Ditto for our mailing
list.
Keith