permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture Amazon

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture Amazon
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:18:50 -0800

Permaculture TV - Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture
Amazon <http://permaculture.tv>

<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/permaculture/EHmn>
------------------------------

- Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture
Amazon<#125f55e951233576_1>
- Reframing Peak Oil - Kriscan and Ethan Appleseed <#125f55e951233576_2>
- Al Jazeera on Transition Towns Totnes <#125f55e951233576_3>
- Beyond Organic Permaculture Trade Cocoa <#125f55e951233576_4>
- Eco-lawn installation with Garden Girl <#125f55e951233576_5>
- Seasonal Food Connect Brisbane <#125f55e951233576_6>

Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture
Amazon<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/VuiXKccnzuk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Ali Shariff <http://www.permacultura.org/leaders.html> guides HRH Prince
Charles on tour of Amazon permaculture institute: PAL - Permacultura America
Latina <http://www.permacultura.org/>

Sweeping an open hand towards the greenery of the local *Permaculture
Centre <http://www.permacultura.org/>* behind him, which teaches techniques
for sustaining the forest, Charles says: “Coming here to Brazil has also
presented me with a wonderful chance to listen and learn and try to get to
grips with the complexities of these issues and for all the rainforest
countries around the world.

Source: The
Sun<http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article2320877.ece>

*About PAL - Permacultura America Latina*

PAL serves as the link between seven sustainable research centers in Brazil,
Ecuador, Peru and Guatemala. We maintain a financial support system of
private donors and foundations across the USA and Europe, and network,
coordinate, provide technical assistance, and represent the centers’
projects at an international level. We also translate, write, and publish
environmental books and magazines in Spanish and Portuguese, and provide
university student exchanges with our Brazilian centers.

Source: Permacultura America Latina <http://www.permacultura.org/>

*About Ali Shariff*

A senior student of Permaculture’s founder, Bill Mollison of Australia, Ali
was born in Iran in 1953, and educated in England and Italy. A man who
“makes things happen,” Ali founded PAL in the USA with the mission of
expanding permaculture into Latin America. He has established more than 26
projects on three continents, and been involved at every level of their
development. Ali’s particular expertise lies in tropical agroforestry
systems and in the design and construction of aquaculture systems. He has
presented at the Bioneers Conference and Sustainable Resource Conferences on
several occasions, and currently coordinates the Permaculture movement in
Brazil.

Reframing Peak Oil - Kriscan and Ethan
Appleseed<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/1HKQBY2subg/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Kriscan and permaculture designer Ethan Roland, of appleseedpermaculture.com,
discuss the ways in which we currently view peak oil and how we can flip
that vision to make it more conducive to positive change.

Al Jazeera on Transition Towns
Totnes<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/Pij91adCmgU/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Beyond Organic Permaculture Trade
Cocoa<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/_awOohAYFrY/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Where does Chocolate come from? Gregory Landua and Sandy Hepler explore the
organic Fiar Trade growing cooperatives in Nicaragua to find out about
native Cacao varaties, shade growning techniques, and explore the
possibilities of BEYOND ORGANIC, regenerative chocolate trade.

Eco-lawn installation with Garden
Girl<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/AHFIQR1jSn4/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Patti Moreno the Garden Girl installs an eco lawn

Patti Moreno the Garden Girl installs an eco lawn from
http://www.wildflowerfarm.com and http://www.eco-lawn.com. This lawn needs
little watering, no fertilizer and doesn’t need to be mowed. It is perfect
for the city, and can grow in bad soil and even in the shade. It is made of
a blend of seven types of fescue grass first discovered in a forest in
canada.

Visit: http://www.gardengirltv.com

Seasonal Food Connect
Brisbane<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/3jIqgkjjv2s/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Sam Palmer shows us around Symara Farm near Stanthorpe and tells Wade which
crops are being grown for the Food Connect boxes in the coming weeks.

Source: FoodConnect <http://www.youtube.com/user/FoodConnect>
You are subscribed to email updates from Permaculture.TV free video
cooperative <http://permaculture.tv>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=WWJ_UuIEUkFR2iTClNfc3f1kwJg>
. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

Danish 36 96 49 02

Permaculture Cooperative
skype permaculturecoop
email permaculturecoop@gmail.com
--
plans http://gaiapermaculture.com
video http://Permaculture.TV

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - Green Royal Prince Charles Patronage for Permaculture Amazon, Permaculture Cooperative, 01/03/2010