permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - No Impact Man

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Redding, Trudie A" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - No Impact Man
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:53:49 -0600

I read the interview when they were getting ready to start this project and
wondered how it wound up, good to see that they are putting some humor into
it. I wonder how he feels about using plastic to make the dvds. Personally I
hate the references to how we must "be mad" to go without cars or tvs or that
we are "anal." Anal to me is having a light bulb go on when you open the
refrigerator, hope to see many more families enjoy being frugal- with
electricity for example.

Trudie