permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [COMFOOD:] job posting -- Executive Director of Harvest Market -- Cornwall Community Food Co-Op

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: kirstie stramler <spiggygogo@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [COMFOOD:] job posting -- Executive Director of Harvest Market -- Cornwall Community Food Co-Op
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:30:17 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stella Quinn <cornwallfoodcoop@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Subject: [COMFOOD:] job posting -- Executive Director of Harvest Market --
Cornwall Community Food Co-Op
To: comfood@elist.tufts.edu

Executive Director, Harvest Market

Harvest Market in Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY announces an exciting opportunity
to oversee the operations of a start-up cooperative market in the
beautiful Hudson Valley. We value sustainable agriculture, supporting
regional farms, and fostering the health and well-being of the greater
community.

The successful candidate will be responsible for managing daily operations
of the Market, financial oversight, coordinating committee activities,
developing and managing vendor relationships, communications with members
and the public, management and supervision of working members, and
development. His or her qualifications will include excellent communication
and inter-personal skills, familiarity with regional agricultural systems,
competence in MS Word, and Excel, and a sincere alignment with the values of
our cooperative. A minimum of one year business or retail experience is
required.

Harvest Market is the storefront business of the Cornwall Community Co-op, a
unique start-up venture that has been in operation for a year. We are
member-owned and staffed largely by volunteers.

Please send a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
info@cornwallfoodcoop.com. Applications are due by 12/15/09.

PLEASE DO NOT POST OR ATTACH LARGE FILES (we still have many dial up
subscribers)

SUBSCRIBING AND UNSUBSCRIBING TO COMFOOD:

You can subscribe to COMFOOD by going here:
https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/subscribe/comfood

You can unsubscribe to COMFOOD by going here :
https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/signoff/comfood

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

skype permaculturecoop