permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nutritional health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jacque Greenleaf <jacque@book-woman.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nutritional health
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:36:36 -0700

I for one would deeply appreciate a well-moderated list that stayed mostly on topic. I unsubscribed from the soil-health list because well over half the postings had only a tenuous relationship to either soil or health. I am as well-acquainted with my delete key as anyone, and I don't need to subscribe to an email list in order to exercise it!