permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Scythes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lois Grossman <lgrossm2@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Scythes
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:44:53 -0400

I agree with jurgen Botz regarding scything. One of the few places you can
get European scythes in the Northeast US is through scythesupply.com. They
do a brisk mail order business, too. I've been using one of their scythes
for three years and I really enjoy scything and having the vegetation it
generates for gardening.