permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Knol - a unit of knowledge: share what you know, publish your expertise.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Knol - a unit of knowledge: share what you know, publish your expertise.
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:18:24 -0400

woody~debris wrote:
I wrote a few knols of interest to permies and bioregionalists, check 'em
out! They're awesome :)

http://knol.google.com/k/steve-woods/where-are-you/2ei4ai75zzs4n/8#

http://knol.google.com/k/steve-woods/how-to-save-the-earth/2ei4ai75zzs4n/3#

That's very nice! Good work.
I think "we" (this list) might consider doing a Permaculture knol...
assign collaborators, etc. should be easy. maybe easier than the pc wikis
and DB's we attempted before... what do you think..