permaculture - [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: autumn Seedballs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Thomas Paul Jahn" <tpj@life.ku.dk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: autumn Seedballs?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:35:09 +0200

Dear Georg,

Thank you very much for the links.

In German just as perfect for me.

vielen Dank!!
Thomas

>>> georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> 20-09-09 21:31 >>>
hi dieter:

well, i am satisfied with the german text, for i can read it.

> I think, I still have some of the manuscripts of Emilia Hazelip
> someone once uploaded to the net as image files. I’m not sure if
> they correspond to the data you look for.

what i am looking for is at the end of emilias text, were she gives
species recommendations for the tropics. if this is shown on your
image files i would be very grateful if i can receive the relevant one.

best,
georg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow