permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Carbon Farming Course at The Farm TN

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nick Ritar <nick@milkwood.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Carbon Farming Course at The Farm TN
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:32:23 +1000

woot :)

good on ya matey. wish i was there

I'm swatting course material for my first solo PDC on Milkwood :) starting
in just under a month

We got farmready approval and looking like getting about 16 students.
(although only a few through farmready)

Re designed the site over the last month and it's starting to pay off.

Hope you are all happy and healthy

Love to all

Nick

nick ritar

life - http://www.milkwood.net
work - http://www.milkwoodpermaculture.com.au

phone - 02 6373 7763
mobile - 0407 194 593

"What permaculturists are doing is the most important activity that any
group is doing on the planet."
Dr. David Suzuki