permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Farewell beloved friend

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Farewell beloved friend
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:32:39 -0700

Excellent.
I see there are many more Frank Cook videos at Youtube.
Sorry I cannot make it to the ceremony in honour of his passing.
I met his lady friend, Mary, and she was a very finely tuned and vibrant soul.
Deeply committed, and attuned.
This passing is possibly a calling to her to step further into her intuition and her gift, and perhaps that is the meaning of the warning against modesty.
We need to take responsibility for our gifts and live them fully in courage.

Frances