permaculture - Re: [permaculture] google satellite images

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] google satellite images
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:52:17 -0600

Well, the area around here is pretty underpopulated, with no strategic value that I can think of, and it is definitely low resolution. Its interesting, the whole border is clears as newsprint, and you can see Guatemalan incursions from the Peten into Belize for shifting cultivation. SOme of the areas, up in Chiquibul, have trails going in several kilometers from the border visible on Google Earth.