permaculture - [permaculture] message for doug bullock to pass on

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] message for doug bullock to pass on
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,

We are moving along nicely for this year's Wash PC convergence.  Thank you
for your participation again.

Would you pass a message along to Doug B.  I talked to him by phone and he
indicated strong interest in being keynote speaker but wouldn't commit at
that point.

We are aiming to get our poster out August 5 and so want to let Doug know
that we are holding the keynote position open for him till August 1st and
then will begin seeking elsewhere.

I'll try phone later, but am hedigng my bets on contact.  Let me know if he
got the message (and if any reply)

thanks

skeeter

  • [permaculture] message for doug bullock to pass on, Michael Pilarski, 07/25/2009