permaculture - [permaculture] chillaxin w/o air conditioner

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Food Forests <foodforests@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] chillaxin w/o air conditioner
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 03:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

“In our social circle, use of the air-conditioner is extremely limited,” said
Martin Focazio, who lives in Upper Black Eddy, Pa., and commutes into
Manhattan four days a week to his job as a digital media strategist. “It’s
not like we’re health-nut crazies or a bunch of dirty hippies dancing naked
around the fire. We’re all white-collar geeks living an exurban lifestyle. We
just all share the philosophy of rolling with the seasons if you can.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/23/garden/23air.html?_r=1&hpw=&pagewanted=all

ps, i'm ok with health-nut crazies/dirty hippies dancing naked around the
fire-
FFs

  • [permaculture] chillaxin w/o air conditioner, Food Forests, 07/24/2009