permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toby's post on Autumn olive

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toby's post on Autumn olive
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:58:43 -0400

It reminds me of language pursuits bemoaning the changes to languages and
trying to preserve a "pure language", which is to say?turning a living
language into a non-living language frozen at moment in time.? I notice that
new plants appear in our forest garden all the time. many are useful, but?a
few are problematic. The hard part is being intelligent and experienced
enough to know when to leave nature alone and when to intervene and push it
in a direction we want it to go.

Larry