permaculture - [permaculture] Wholesale book order from Chelsea Green

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Norris Thomlinson <norristh@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Wholesale book order from Chelsea Green
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:09:14 -0700

Hello everyone,

Some of you participated in my wholesale order a couple of years ago
from Chelsea Green, publisher of many
permaculture/gardening/sustainable living
related books. I'm doing another order this month!

Books will cost you $3 plus half the cover price, plus the cost of
shipping to you if you can't pick them up from me in Portland, OR. I
need all orders with payment in to me by June 22nd, for expected
availability of books the first week of July.

You can see details for how the order will work at
http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

I've added many of the most interesting books to my website catalog at
http://discountpermaculture.com

You can also request any book that Chelsea Green has in stock in their
catalog. Just email me with your requests.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

Norris Thomlinson
Portland, OR
503-288-5331
http://discountpermaculture.com

  • [permaculture] Wholesale book order from Chelsea Green, Norris Thomlinson, 06/10/2009